1 LiveBloggin' the ICW: So today I sat in on the Pardey's Storm Tactics Seminar...

Sunday, January 12, 2014

So today I sat in on the Pardey's Storm Tactics Seminar...

..not only sat in on it, but LiveBlogged it on Facebook while learning about heaving to, reefing, storm parachutes and more great stuff.
Tomorrow, you'll have the opportunity to listen to the Pardeys', the Shards, Tania Aebi, Liza Copeland, Pamela Bendall and myself discuss cruising. Best of all, you'll be able to get YOUR cruising questions answered by these pros!
Questions such as one someone asked of me while I was blogging on Facebook - do these heaving to techniques work on a catamaran? Best answer: Join us tomorrow night on 'Cruisers' Hangout - a Night with the Experts', and find out for yourself...
(for the record, that question wasn't asked of the Pardeys today....so tomorrow night, I hope someone thinks to ask it)
Sign up for this amazing Google Hangout at this link here...