1 LiveBloggin' the ICW: So I spent an hour sipping rum with Lin and Larry...

Saturday, January 11, 2014

So I spent an hour sipping rum with Lin and Larry...

I know, I know, that sounds like bragging, but the Pardeys are really down to earth folks - it could as easily been you there instead of me and it would have made no difference to them. They're really cool folks.
Naturally, we spent some time discussing Monday's upcoming 'Cruisers' Hangout - A Night with the Experts'.
I have to tell you, based on what I heard, this is going to be an absolutely amazing Hangout.
Lin and Larry are going to talk about their core philosophy and what changes have occurred over the years - and IS IT STILL POSSIBLE to “Go small, go simple, go now".
Following that, I spend some time with Pamela Bendall, another of our participants and she's got an interesting history for you as well.
In other words, DON'T MISS THIS AMAZING EVENT! Click here on this link...