1 LiveBloggin' the ICW: And now, from the lighter side....

Friday, January 17, 2014

And now, from the lighter side....

It's been a heck of a week - the successful Cruisers' Hangout Webinar, a busy busy boat show - I'm tired of being so serious.
So - without further ado - a question that has bedevilled mankind since - well, since Gilligan's Island went on the air.
As most of you know, Russel Johnson, who played the Professor, recently passed away. The news reminded me that I'd never fully resolved in my mind a burning question - Ginger, or Maryanne?
Men know automatically what I'm asking. Ginger, the sexy sultry movie star, or Maryanne, the quintessentially sexy girl next door.
So, guys - weigh in here. Which one is it? Ginger? Or Maryanne?
And for you ladies....a bit easier choice....the Professor? Sexy, good looking and smart. Or Gilligan? Goofy, good hearted and adorable.
Which is it? Let's hear from you folks...