1 LiveBloggin' the ICW: Coming - the End of Summer

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Coming - the End of Summer

I know, I know - you don't want to hear that, and I don't blame you at all...so what are we going to do to keep that summer 'buzz' alive for us LiveBloggers, at least until it's our turn to travel south like the birds?
Let's do what our kids do in school - we'll have a show and tell about 'How I Spent my Summer on the Boat'... send me your best sailing/boating photos and videos, especially videos if you have them, and I'll create a video featuring your material for photos and a page for the videos , plus some comments from you about your work. I'll put them together in the same kind of format as the video below, plus put your names and boat name along with them if you wish. Just let me know how you want to set up your photos or video here. My editor at SAIL will be interested in seeing this as well, and you never know, you might end up with your contribution being posted there as well.

Your photos and video don't have to feature just sailing either, just be boating related. Maybe you have great shots of painting the bottom, or dinghying around the harbour - whatever it is, let's see it. Perhaps it was a great time on the dock, or a great view from some secluded anchorage, it's all good!
For those of you heading south this fall, this video is also a little 'primer'. Hope you enjoy this and it helps to keep the dream alive. We're all looking forward to seeing your summer fun here on LiveBlogging...
(photos and videos can be sent to my email, northchannelsailing@gmail.com)
hotos and vdeos can be sent to my email, northchannelsailing@gmail.com