1 LiveBloggin' the ICW: It was a very happy birthday....

Friday, February 10, 2012

It was a very happy birthday....

Most of you know today was my birthday - just not which one and I ain't telling! Suffice it to say that one ex girlfriend (from 38 years ago! omg!) made a remark on Facebook that revealed that she lied to me about her age back when I was - (whoops, almost gave it away, didn't I?). Anyway, she told me then she was 16...turns out she wasn't.
Went out for dinner at Squidlips here in Melbourne. Yea, a weird name, but a great seafood lasagna and super margaritas, then a few drinks on the deck overlooking the water. Great evening, wish you were ALL here!
Tomorrow I'll be taking down the sails to clean them, finish a few other last minute jobs, then off again heading south in a great looking boat! Not to Cuba tho (I wish!) but to Fort Pierce, and a few days later, Miami and then to the Bahamas.
Aduana has been loving the land time, playing in the yard, chasing lizards in the garden and barking like mad at the pelicans when they land beside the boat. I'll hate leaving here, but it's time to move on...