1 LiveBloggin' the ICW: It's getting colder...

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's getting colder...

Not that I have to tell anyone living up north...eh Terri? Weather here has gone from sunny and high 60s to miserable, wet, rainy and chilly. Nice to be tied to a dock tonight here in Hampton. Used the opportunity to catch up on some business, sold an article to a new publication and was asked to do several more by one of my current editors, so a very good day.
Tomorrow, I head out across Hampton Roads to Norfolk, then onto the ICW and through to Virginia City - won't do the Dismal Swamp this time, might save that for the springtime. There's a good dock at VC, and that will be my last dock for almost a week, until I stop in Washington NC to visit with some friends there. It'll be anchoring out until then.
Looking forward to it, just hope the weather warms up a bit.