1 LiveBloggin' the ICW: Boating Songs Contest (Contest!)

Monday, November 21, 2011

Boating Songs Contest (Contest!)

It's a lay day for me and I can't post about cruising while I'm at the dock - so I decided we need a contest! Many years ago while Maggie was still with us and running it, the Yahoo Single Sailors Group asked members to put up their favourite boat songs. We had a list of hundreds of songs, some quite rare - it was just fascinating - and made for some great compilations too!
So I'm going to do this again, but make a contest out of it. Send in your favourite boat song(s) as a comment on the  Greatest Boat Songs Page, where you can also read the rules and see what you can win for participating. Have fun... 
p.s. if you have a link to a youtube of your song, include it so we can all enjoy it.